Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Best or Worst


I guess you could say I got out on Opening Day, just not by such involvement as to post a photo true-to-color, though actually this wide-open contrast looks kind of cool here.

I just drove into AT&T, pulled over on the bridge, prepared my camera, got out, and shot. Then I drove on to my job and an eight-and-a-half-hour shift, feeling a little disappointed that The Zoo hadn't lived up to its name, having hoped for a thick crowd, sort of needing a shoulder-to-shoulder Opening Day shot for my book, but if I really need that photo, I can drive to Saxton Falls next year on April 6th. And hope for the best there.

Or the worst, you might say.

Headed to Califon on Wednesday! Looking forward to getting out. And Then Spruce Run Reservoir with Jorge on Saturday at dawn. Pike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered