Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Dam Situation

I regret not pumping a little more "water" into my recent post on the Burnt Mills Dam removal, because I've been interested in this eventuality for years now, as the post linked to below shows. Then, in 2016, I ended the post on a mysterious note, but after 10 years of intense river fishing and photography, blogging a great deal about it, I make the point now about the danger of overdoing it with so many other demands on my time, largely amounting to my son in college. I really do feel, though, as if I "let the river down" by not having anything to say in this recent post on the Lamington I mention, but a report.

Such overconfidence in the 2016 post that I would not let the river down. And I was nervous about Election Day right around the corner. Unlike the liberals I knew, all of whom denied that Trump could get elected, I felt certain, as I wrote that post, that he would. "The Broken Dam about to Go."

Read the post I've linked you to, if you will. If you have already, I've given it a little context as a refresher. It's redeeming to follow up this way on the 10-13-19 post about the dam removal.

https://littonsfishinglines.blogspot.com/2016/10/strong-lamington-river-flow-and-broken.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered