Monday, December 19, 2016

On the Way

I've mellowed with age. And with persuading at least four inches of clear hard ice to ice fishing neophytes who I urge to team up with people in the know for the first adventures. I went on NJ Fishing.com this evening to learn guys were even out on the ice in yesterday's warmth. Or at least in the morning. I don't know. It's all too easy to imagine more softening of the ice than actually was the case, judging by this evidence. Saturday reports claim ice was as thick as four-and-a-half inches.

And I'll tell you the truth. With all I have to get done, I was half-hoping we couldn't go this coming Wednesday. By all indications, we can. Or at least I can. So I will. Whether or not my friend who will ice fish his first time is coming, don't know yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered