Monday, October 3, 2011

A New Blog to Address Fishing in the Garden State

I have done some fishing since my last Litton's Lines post on the 22nd, but wrote about these outings and posted photos in my new blog, which will strictly focus on fishing in my home state. A link is posted above.

Litton's Fishing Lines will continue with more pieces about fishing that don't specifically review an outing, as well as out of state accounts. The archives for this blog are very large, and my readers will find plenty in the past that remains fresh, as well as material that I suppose will continue to be posted for years to come yet.

I've had a very busy week, and though I have ideas to pursue for Litton's Lines, the next post will wait until tomorrow night or later.

P.S. I posted and the link didn't show. Here's the address: http://www.fishinginnewjersey.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered