Thursday, April 9, 2020

Wildlife Management Areas Open. Important Division Video

I know it's important because customers at the supermarket are still crowding me. This behavior could literally be equivalent to man-slaughter. It must stop, and people are beginning to get the idea that this serious. I tell them to back off. I throw out my arm and show my palm. But some just barge right into my space unexpectedly.

Thousands of us are already unnecessarily dead.

I know I pushed back about parks. But I did not disregard my wife's point.

Long before I watched this video, I decided that with friends, the closest we will get is to fish from separate vehicles and separate canoes.

Brian phoned me on the lake the other day.

Fish & Wildlife COVID-19 Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered