Sunday, May 31, 2020

Last at Round Valley Until August Perhaps


Probably my last photo shoot at Round Valley for awhile...I hope to get over in August, though. And I still have in mind a long hike into the back sometime. Once again I brought my St. Croix, but the pond was so crowded with fishermen, I didn't bother. Reservoir was too, and though I could have tried a spot, with chill on the air, I wasn't interested.

I didn't stay quite to sunset. I decided to make it in and out pretty quick. Have a lot to do at home.

It is nice having the park so near home.

Looking forward to Tuesday with Brian. I haven't altogether forgotten that a five- or six-pounder is possible. Last time Brian went to the lake, his buddy caught a 5.7-pound largemouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered