Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Back for Another RV Shoot

Went to Round Valley for a repeat photo shoot, but didn't have time to find the same angle from which I shot the tower last time. The image below is the last of a focus-stacked series of five, all the rest deleted. As you can tell if you open on the image, the tower is not in focus. That's why I shot another series after I increased aperture two notches and shot instead a series of eight. That one's last image has the tower sharp, but I need to work at the immediate foreground as yet. I'm keeping the image from the public eye anyhow; besides, it's 300 DPI, so the weight is too heavy. I save space and upload time by posting at 72 DPI. All the resolution you'll get online anyhow, by what I've read and see.

Sadie there was a quick single shot.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered