Saturday, March 27, 2021

Ten years of Litton's Fishing Lines

Today marks 10 years since I began blogging in 2011. Most of you weren't following then, and though the content was often quirky, I did faithfully write about outings as I do now. Within a few months or so, Litton's Fishing Lines will  surpass half a million visitations, although including my other blog, Fishing In New Jersey, we're well past that number.

When I began blogging, I wasn't yet aware of the NJ Fishing.com message board, the NJ Fly Fishing board, or the various sites on Facebook, which I visit fairly regularly, and some of you have seen some of my posts. There are loads of information available on those sites, so I thank you for participating on this one. You can see photos of big fish daily elsewhere, whereas you don't see a big fish here each day. You can always access older posts and see some.. 

I never got into blogging to compete. As I say, I didn't even know "the competition" existed, besides the outdoor magazines and other blogs. I like to think I'm doing the same thing now I did 10 years ago--giving fishing word. Picture, too, but mainly word. Thus, Litton's Fishing Lines. I wasn't thinking of cocaine when I chose the title; I was thinking of sentences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered