Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Trout Seem Spread Out

On Monday, I got ready to over here to the North Branch, and found my wife had thrown out all of my salmon eggs. I told her I had $40.00 worth in the fridge. She said, "Go to Kings, buy caviar, and use that." 

An order from Dicks should arrive today.

So I went to the North Branch with Trout Magnets this morning. Nobody there, no trout seemed to be, either. I saw none in the dump spot or upstream of it. I fished 10 minutes. Nothing hit. I did feel I might have done a little better with eggs. Mainly, I'm impressed by how they've spread out, unless they haven't been stocked.

If they've spread out, that's good for wading the stream up and down. If they stocked, they must have stocked a heavy load.

I'm off to work in minutes. I must say it feels good to have broken the routine a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered