Thursday, September 9, 2021

Round Valley Project Update Coming


 A little frustrating. Got a Round Valley project update notice today, but when I click the link, only the updates from the last I posted backwards are available. So I'm waiting that out and possibly emailing them to ask about the new update. Will send it on to you.

Did get over there on Tuesday but not to fish. I've been there  a lot this year, taking photos. 

On the way, I hooked a right onto Rockaway Road and explored six miles of Rockaway Creek, looking for access. I was able to park and walk to a bridge and have a close look at the water. Man, if only the streams in New Hampshire and Maine I recently visited were as beautiful! The water is gin clear and looks cold. Fresh spring water. 

Since there's no access--it's all posted--I wonder how many thousands of unfished brown trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered