Wednesday, April 13, 2022

If I Were an Atlas Mike's Salesman


Sorry about the out-of-focus photo. Didn't have time to remedy. Had been over at Round Valley shooting in manual and forgot to switch back. 

Had a fun half hour over at the Zoo, catching and releasing 10 rainbows upstream there from the bridge in view where I believe all are stocked. Came home and told my wife I should be a salesman for Atlas Mike's. I must have converted three guys, and if I worked at it, I could have converted a whole lot more. 

Referencing yesterday, two BB shot are a LOT of weight for microlight. That river MOVED. You can see there was some movement here, too, but one little snap, one little snap swivel was all the weight required, to have used any more than that would have ruined the drift. 

I wouldn't have caught 10 trout. 

Used the microlight rod I built in 2019 today. One-pound test monofilament. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered