Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Round Valley Trout Association has Stocked the Reservoir

Round Valley Trout Association recently stocked 45 trophy trout, 21-24 inches, 500 brown trout 10-14 inches, and 480 tiger trout, 10-14 inches. These trout will grow very fast, although the trophy rainbows will not last very long.

The club is worth joining if you fish RV. I was a member for a number of years and served as the managing editor of the newsletter for about a year, although as anyone there can tell you, Jim Saccento, the former editor, was still there mentoring me at it. I could edit writing better and faster than anyone, but a managing editor also deals with many other procedures. My work schedule proved too much. Elected to the board and needing to be there as editor, a function Jim had given up, I couldn't make the meetings.

I found RVTA really has the down-to-earth feel of what the trout fishing at the reservoir is all about.

RVTA Trout Stocking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered