Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Trufuel

Bought a quart at Jaeger's this morning. Less expensive than the nine-something I paid elsewhere last year. Only $8.09 with tax. My auger does guzzle the stuff, but there's room here for recognition, not complaint, because to think I can go ice fish on any thicker than four inches or so without a power auger would be delusional. Unless Oliver cuts the holes.

I did funnel some of my Trufuel from last year and start the engine to test that shaft. As I said in the previous post, wasn't 100% sure there's a problem. Turns fine. It's been a little slow for a couple of years--I think--but I'll let that go until the clutch really does go. 

Maybe there was ice in the gear box. Whatever. It will work.

Going to buy a spark plug gapper and look for my spark plug wrench. Figure the thing to do is keep all three items including the spark plug with the gear.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered