Tuesday, September 12, 2023

River Bass

The One

On the Water        Got the essay on river smallmouths published in the print edition...2018 I'm sure it was. I rue the fact that I judged my 19 3/8-inch smallmouth weighed an ounce or so over four pounds. It was a chunk, but probably weighed an ounce or two under. 

Have been very busy since 2017. The trout book is pretty much done. So now I need a website with a domain I own. Build that myself. Have been published recently in Tail fly fishing magazine, The Drake, and The New Jersey Monthly. Even more importantly, I'm always getting published in The Fisherman. And New Jersey Federated Sportsmen's News finally has a new editor. I've already sent him an article. There you can find some of the best from anywhere in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Encouraged and Answered